How will I know when I've officially signed up to be on the map?
You will receive a confirmation email from the organizers once we have received your signup. Online signups are preferred!
What foods can I serve at the Stomp without a special permit?
- Packaged food that does not require temperature control for safety, such as chips, crackers, candy, nuts or granola bars.
- Packaged food that is not individually wrapped may be served in individual disposable containers such as napkins or paper cups. No one may serve themselves from a common bag or bowl.
- Fruit that has a peel and does not need washing, such as oranges or bananas.
- Hot beverages that are not potentially hazardous such as coffee, tea or cider, or cold, store-bought bottled drinks poured into paper cups.
- Store-bought ice cream bars or popsicles.
Can I serve alcohol at my Stomp Stop?
It is not legal to serve alcohol to the public without a liquor license.
How late can my thrash metal band play in my backyard?
City of Bellingham quiet hours begin at 10pm. Please be a good neighbor and plan to end any amplified music or other loud activities by or before 10pm.
I'm a Stomp host - when will I get my maps and posters?
Stop hosts will be able to pick up their maps and posters at The Fort approximately 2 weeks prior to the Stomp. We will contact hosts directly with more details on pickup times closer to the event.
What if I want to keep my Stop going past 8pm?
Do it! As long as you're being respectful about turning down the loudness by or before 10pm, we're not here to tell you when to stop Stomping!